Our friendly taxmen and women at HMRC are designing some clever IT for business tax and want to check how well it might suit everyone.
Could you share your knowledge and experiences with them?
HMRC are asking for volunteers who are:
- business owners who have very limited or no IT ability or who use adaptive software to make IT accessible;
- willing to work with HMRC to test new financial record keeping software;
- willing to:
- either complete the HMRC survey at https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/MTDfb_ITSA_privatebeta
- or contact email@example.com or phone him on 03000 568924.;
- are interested in the possible independence , control and savings of doing their tax returns on-line if the system works for them (whether or not they are exempt from the digital tax obligations coming soon).
If you want to play a part in shaping tax returns for the future, please complete the survey or contact Chris by 22 February 2017.