Woke up to an alarm going off with the audio message that it was a fire. Just too difficult to manage when one can’t see so dialled 999. Amazing amount of adrenalin pumping and heart pounding! Fabulous chaps from the Fire and Rescue Service were here within minutes and did a full investigation, decided that the alarm was faulty and swapped it with another.
Added bonus was that they took one of my Baking Blind leaflets and are going to have a look at the video:
I’m on a mission to spread the word and get more support!